Under your storage agreement you are prohibited from storing the following:
Your goods are NOT insured by Self Storage Gisborne. The goods you have in our storage units are yours, and remain your sole responsibility. We recommend all goods stored are insured and suggest you check with your insurance provider to see if you already have cover for items in storage, and if not we suggest you arrange insurance.
As you provide the lock only you have the keys to your unit and therefore you decide who can have access to your unit. We do sell individually packaged padlocks if you would like to purchase one at the time we sign up your storage agreement.
You have access between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
1. Determine amount of space reqd. Refer to the space calculator on this site. Or just give us a call on 06 8673233 and we would be more than happy to assist you.
2. Complete contract. Key points:
3. Rent is paid monthly in advance. Payment options: Eftpos, automatic payment, cheque, cash.
4. Pay $30 deposit (bond). This is fully refunded provided all terms of contract have been met.
5. Storer provides their own padlock. Self Storage Gisborne have padlocks available to purchase.
6. Access cards: Upon signing contract, storers are issued with their own access card in to the facility.
7. Upon terminating storage, key points: